Ranking
horay sumbody pulled up, ima need another cnc on that one tho
actually i realized that i only wanna show off my replays to ppl and see their reactions by their cncs
with that being said please take a look at legend of the fall, it's dope
in other news this is me sucking at skeets
u got some good shit, too long of an opener tho
i like them decabs bro
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! taht is what i like in this replay
i wish that skeet would be a decab tho
8.5/10
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
legend of the fall: I loved the concept of your opener, reminds me of that Andreyoshi shit which is cool af but I don't think you did that in a cool way because looks pretty stiff, anyway this is just personal opinion and observation based in Andreyoshi's replay I mentioned, nothing to worry about.
Your manip was godlike, your dms were stylish and the way you ended it was badass. But there are two thing that bothered me: you interrupted your flow because you touched Uke when you wasn't touching the ground; and the half-time between your first dm and next ones was too long. Actually you deserve even more credits for doing that because manip while Uke is relaxed is even harder but that kinda breaks the flow (personally I don't like it but yeah, great job).

bape x vlone x supreme x anti social camo edition:I won't say much, I don't like it at all. It was going okay until frame 510, but then you begin jogging with this micro touches on the ground what kills visual satisfaction.
The main problem of this replay is your "rhytm", I would say, you're all like "1,2 1,2 1,2". In your opener you spin (OK), then you spin twice and the momentum dies (fine), then you turn yourself to do a double kick (now it's getting annoying), then you do a punch kick combo and then you go for another double kick. Your dms were absolutely well done but completely repetitive, you should try like various rapid kicks or something you figure out being creative. Also hitting that decap would be reaaaaaaaaally sweet.
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 1, 2017 at 01:04 AM.
thank you bros for comin thru and keeping it a 100
yea came edition is me trying out 9.82( which i'm not familiar with, hence the struggle to stay on the ground)
anyways, who tryna collab? i'm in the mood for the weekend
so it's final exam rn but i'm playing dota n shit
i made this in like 20 mins out of an opener i had
Attached Files
Whale- tha carter IV.rpl (252.4 KB, 11 views)
ICON TATTED ON MY TORSO
PUT A HUNNID THOUSAND ON THE BIBLE
look at this shit bruh
Attached Files
Whale- icon living.rpl (284.8 KB, 10 views)
Whale- tha carter IV.rpl: Opener is very good, but you still have to work in this unnecessary touches in the ground. Your first dm was really good, but wasn't that exciting. The next ones were pretty much the same thing, amazing dms bro, but you are kinda slow at this point and both of leg dms you did felt pointless IMO, mainly the second leg dm because it felt like you dm'ed only because you could, and not an accurate dm. The torso dm was great, and the last boomshot was even better, loved it. My unique demand is for you to work in a better pose in the end. Good job overall

Whale- icon living.rpl: In you opener your leg twitched a bit, and then you did some weird. I can't even tell what the fuck is wrong, maybe you were moving when wasn't necessary or moving too much unnecessarily. Everything after reeeeeally like to see, your manip itself was godlike (letting the head bruises aside) and your dms were also incredible. Really great job in this one!
hello and ty for the comments lionet, here is a shitty manip that i kinda gave up in the middle and did seriously again towards the end
also if you haven't, check out icon living heheh like comment and subscribe
Attached Files
Whale- pills & automobiles.rpl (397.3 KB, 11 views)