Toribash
Original Post
RPG or FPS?
It is time to answer the age-old question: Is a Role Playing Game( Lord of the Rings, World of Warcraft) or a First Person Shooter( Halo, Medal of Honor) better for a couple of hours of multiplayer? I personally think that an FPS is better but YOU DECIDE!
Bouve, trust me, I'm a doctor.
Depends on the game, WoW is useless if you play for 2hours, OH EM GEE I DID 2 QUESTS!!!!111!

However so is Warhawk which is more like OH EM GEE I GOT 100KILLS!!!!1111!

Than comparing an RPG like Cabal Online and say COD4 than you have, Yay 3 levels and 3 new ultra rares! and Woot I just got earned 20 acheivements!

On the fun side, I much prefer a FPS than an MMORPG short term. Long term (~5 hours+) an MMORPG is lots more fun than killing noobs repetitively:3
Should have made a poll, but I'll say FPS. More fast paced and exciting in general. Also, it takes a lot more skill.
infamous
If it was for multiplayer, then FPS for sure. Unless you're a freak.

RPG is for long term, sitting by yourself, chill time gaming. Eating cake and tea raiding shit or whatever.
lol
RPG =/= MMO
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
RPG=/=Computer/console Rpg
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Wuttabout an MMORPGFPS?

Perhaps...GunZ: The Duel?

Compromise is where its at.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
GunZ is fail. You get bored out of your mind once you learn all the techniques.

FPS is fun for short-term unless you play professionally in which case you have instantly a bunch of haters which you easily flaunt your now slightly superior influence over.

RPG's are more fun in the long run, but can die out because there's only so far you can go before the feeling of accomplishment is lost upon you.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
FPS's are better for pure excitement, especially online

RPG's can feel more of an achievement when you get cool stuff eg. wow, except when you get to the point when it's like 'omg why have I wasted so much of my life on this game...'
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time