ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
war rework
Clan Wars at this point have nothing going for them.
-no incentive
-hard to find matches
-no variety in mods

Here are my ideas on how to fix the war system

incentive: make a 3D item or arm banner that only the top 3 clans get or even just clan #1 is allowed to have.

Matches: I think if we had an application that allowed us to choose up to 5 mods we can play and the amount of rounds we would like to play with a dead line set to 1 week.

The application would be then set on a list where any other clan could click on it and accept it with out knowing what clan it was made by.
If no-one accepts it with in 1 hour then war invite would then disappear.
Then the clan would have to make another challenge.

Mods: I think that it's getting rather boring when everyone fights in ABD, except [Parrot]. Id like to see more mods in wars such as judo-frac, wushu, tK, greykido, lenshu, etc.
Last edited by Justin; Jun 9, 2015 at 04:51 PM.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Ok Mwah I'll go read the war update coming and PM a mod about it and see what they say.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Lol there was never a relese date set in stone for a clan rework. Even if it was in fact true, and it was coming out this year on the 1st, dont you think there would be way more hype for it in the "news" or "events" thread.
Last edited by Fates; Jan 2, 2016 at 12:10 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...