Toribash
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
I'm quite fed up with pubg, can someone give me legit unbiased opinion if fortnite is worth trying?

Well it's growing fast af amd millions of ppl like it. So why not?
(Even tho i dont rly like it)

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
it's worth a shot, definitely plays out differently than pubg, complete different skillset imo
In PUBG while it can be fun, it heavily relies on RNG especially in the first few minutes of a match. If you don't get a gun within that time, it's pretty much over or you camp somewhere for a long time and hopefully somebody dies near you or something.

In Fortnite, you can break a building and collect materials to help you survive if you have no guns in the first few minutes. Also the building aspect makes the game really hard at times especially in squads, building forts under constant fire is fun. The item pick ups aren't as in depth as PUBG though, there's no stocks, extended mags, silencers(but there are weapons that drop that have the silencer already attached) and a few more things. Sadly it still has one map that appears to change whenever Epic games decides it should change.

Fortnite also has extra game modes sometimes like Just Explosives, Just Snipers, 20v20v20v20v20, 50v50, a few others I can't name. Oh and there was one where there was extra loot and materials everywhere and the chances of better guns dropping increased.

I played the 20v20v20v20v20 and it was serious fun when the entire team stuck together and built forts together and ate through small towns like locusts on crops.

My Epic Account is ImpossibleGore if someone wants to play sometime.
50v50 gamemode is actually sick af
not too sure how i feel about the LMG

also i made a fortnite edit
watch in 720p
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
hi guys im trying to grind xp for this season
if u have a battlepass let play

my ign is TyZii
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

PC, but we can play cross platform