Toribash
Original Post
[Nitro] Inactivity Thread
Post here if you are inactive, use this form:

Code

. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Hey guys my laptop charger is busted so I won't be able to be ingame but I'm. Still gonna try to keep on forums
-----
Length of time: until charger is fixed or I get a new one

Time of return: idk hopefully within a month
Last edited by Day; Aug 31, 2014 at 05:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
well i start school tomorrow and i am going to be rarely active due to the fact that i am taking the hardest classes I can this year. So i will prob only be forum active and only ingame active on weekends
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
well i start school tomorrow and i am going to be rarely active due to the fact that i am taking the hardest classes I can this year. So i will prob only be forum active and only ingame active on weekends

this is what i am saying here^
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post

Literally right on the money.

Also, I'll be gone on Friday to my cottage. I'll be back Sunday night.
hey guys i have finally got my charger to work with me it's just picky about how the wires are angled so i hope to see you guys on!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Guess i should make a post on here about my inactivity for the week so yeah I'm gonna be at school until 8: 30 this entire week cause of my school play and hopefully this will rejuvenate my in game activity as well. So, Cya in a week.