Toribash
Original Post
Reset clan points
clan points for some clans have been building up for a long time so i think we should re start them so newer clans have a better chance at getting a better ranking
Trying
That wouldnt be fair to the clans that built there points over time tho a better way would be to make the point reset a monthly thing maybe then it would be more fair to everyone it would make the clan ranking system a bit more balanced
Last edited by Dejean; May 20, 2015 at 06:10 PM.
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
i think this is a good idea (for reasons mentioned above), but we should keep the total clan point leaderboard too.

supported
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
i think this is a good idea (for reasons mentioned above), but we should keep the total clan point leaderboard too.

supported

I like this. I.e. WAPOW has goals regarding this point system.

So even though I'd love it to be monthly, please keep an "all time" tabs up too!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you were to reset their points. What would happen to the clan on the leaderboard?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Also I would like to add that if we did the monthly idea it would get more clans into waring right now there's no reason for clans to war no one ever bets prizes and there is no real reward for being the top clan other than when ppl click the clans tab they will see your clan first not rly a suitable reward for being the top clan in the whole game and clans would also have a better chance of wanting to war and clans that have been up longer cant get a bunch of points and sit on it but I do agree that a all time tab would be cool as well
-----
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
If you were to reset their points. What would happen to the clan on the leaderboard?

Everyone would start as unranked
Last edited by Dejean; May 20, 2015 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
New clan ranking system is being made atm. So no need for reset yet.

Its not like a monthly reset wouldnt be a good idea even with this "new ranking" system
Elo decay doesn't solve problems. If a clan has been active for 2 years and remains active and been warring all that time then a new clan has no chance of catching up. Resetting points monthly or seasonally only has benefits, it allows the system to be much more competitive and makes an equal playing field to all. It also encourages activity.
Last edited by Cheshyre; May 21, 2015 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Removed useless bit
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Elo decay doesn't solve problems. If a clan has been active for 2 years and remains active and been warring all that time then a new clan has no chance of catching up. Resetting points monthly or seasonally only has benefits, it allows the system to be much more competitive and makes an equal playing field to all. It also encourages activity.

Wait until you know how the new system works, its about the last X games not all games
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.