ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
OP-er OP
So, when you create a room you're automatically assigned as an OP of that server.

If you give someone else OP, he can /deop you and the server has been taken.

Sure, you can create another room and the problem is solved. But what if the room you created is a bet room with 28 players and a decapprize worth of 30k?

The player that you opped thinking he would help you, can ban everyone and rig the DP.

Sure, he can get reported and banned, but it's a useless sink.

My suggestion:
- Make the person who created the room immune to other op's he gave out, so they can't /deop him.
A lead/super op.
- You can also set up a password for it (same with the /owner *pass*) just for the Room owner, if you accidentally quit.
Example : /leadop 123123. Yes it's a bad name for a command, but you get the idea. <- Optional.
- Other OP's you gave can't deop you, but can deop each other.

Benefits:
- Less reports for server takeovers.

For example, if someone starts banning/deoping everyone, you, as the room creator and the lead op can stop him and unban everyone, and solve the issue.
The lead op is immune to any normal OP's influence.
Last edited by Money; Dec 10, 2015 at 02:59 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Yeh. Why not?

See, abuse of power is unavoidable. Having something like this will actually lesson the amount of "victims" who are abused by others with power. To many times is one kicked from one's own server due to the overpopulation of retards on the internet.

Make this happen kgo!
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
I like the idea of this, but here is a way I think would be easier to implement.

1. Ops can't mute Ops, so do the same thing with bans.
2. The room creator can not be banned.
3. In order to change the owner pass you are required to enter the old owner pass for confirmation.

Thats something I always hated, if you op'ed someone they could change your owner pass without needing to know the old one. Simply fixing that password system should fix a lot of the problems. As for the rest people should just learn how to trust with Op and how not to trust.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
My gawd i re read this and its actually been awhile since i saw some decent ideas also heres mine... The part where you say you do /leadop 123123 i have a better idea for that
Instead of having to
Type that command to be super op again why not when yiu quit and join back you could just be leas op automatically? Like it does say who made the server and when the person that made the server comes back h'ell
Instantly be lead op again
(this would really help me since i once trusted juicy tin with a server because j was gonna train with kiss after i was back a buncha people was in my bet server then i asked hom to op me again then he said "what? Who are you? Stop
Bullshitting pls i couldve reported but i was feeling lazy that time :v)
-----
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
3. In order to change the owner pass you are required to enter the old owner pass for confirmation.

Yes this is one of the reasons juicy tin stole my server he changed the owner pass when i got back
Last edited by Sunther; Dec 31, 2015 at 01:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW