Toribash
Original Post
3D items
So this thread is about the 3D items.

First thing I want to say... Auto dl'ing should be fixed because we can't see Most 3d items without Manual dl'ing

Also ADD MORE 3D ITEMS
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.
Yeah, you buy 3d items so people see them, I wont dl someone after the auto dl normally. Supporting that.

About moe 3d items, post your suggestions in the "'Item forgers news" thread in the News board.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i support the auto dl cuz most people ask me where are my headpshones and that is annoying or at least make a command to dl all players in the room that would make it more easier

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
3D items take a while to download so if someone was wearing multiple 3D items at once and it automatically downloaded that you would most likely get lagged to hell which would be annoying as crap so pls no

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Auto DL is really really needed to be fixed, some people stills see my textures from over a month ago...
And 3D item DLing is a pain.
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
3D items take a while to download so if someone was wearing multiple 3D items at once and it automatically downloaded that you would most likely get lagged to hell which would be annoying as crap so pls no

The time it takes to dl someone is dependent on your internet speed.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Originally Posted by thebaddas View Post
The time it takes to dl someone is dependent on your internet speed.

Currently 5-15mbps and considering most peoples download I doubt it's that.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
The auto dl does not sound like that bad of an idea. I wouldn't mind it all, it just means I have 1 less command to type when playing. As for the 3d items, I am also wondering when new ones are coming out. I have been saving my shiai tokens in anticipation.
A hasbeen like the rest
Yeah goughy ur net is slow :l

-snip-

And kriegery I don't want to dl people, want them to dl ME, that's why I made this thread after all >.>

Lazors Moderated Message:
Don't encourage stupid posts, please.
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 22, 2014 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Snip
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.