Ranking
Original Post
Shu Arena
Simple visual script that adds measurement lines to an other wise blank arena.

Screenshot

The red and blue dots indicate tori and uke's past center of mass on a 2 dimensional plane, respectively.

ShuArena.lua

Updated v2
Attached Files
ShuArena_v2.lua (17.7 KB, 33 views)
Last edited by Daanando; Jan 29, 2014 at 10:41 AM.
with shaders on numbers don't shown correctly, otherwise, very nice tool for wushu
[Update] ShuArena_v2.lua
Changes:
Almost every setting can be customized now. From the size of the arena, to the color and style of the movement paths. To change the settings, click the round green button at the bottom right of your screen.

Screenshot

Attached Files
ShuArena_v2.lua (17.7 KB, 13 views)
Thanks, William,

I remember you making some suggestion for the script, but since it took me so long to get back to working on this, they've escaped my memory. Feel free to reiterate any suggestions you can think of, and I'll be happy to work on adding them to the script.
just dl-ed it. REALY COOL Daan!

extensive testing it now =D
COME PLAY TB, where u can move free and design your own moves. dont expect them to get rewarded with winning tho
Originally Posted by Daanando View Post
Thanks, William,

I remember you making some suggestion for the script, but since it took me so long to get back to working on this, they've escaped my memory. Feel free to reiterate any suggestions you can think of, and I'll be happy to work on adding them to the script.

You applied the suggestion already. ;)
(it was the pathway thing)
Your messed up world enthrills me
I was thinking if the pathway thing could be done live when reviewing replays as well. Would be awesome to use for wushu videos!
Your messed up world enthrills me