Toribash
Goodbye, M. I can honestly say that we all put in a pretty good effort. The first half of [M]'s existence was a blast and I'm glad that I was part of it. I'm sure everyone will move on to better things. I support Kratos' decision to kill Metal, it's like harakiri.
Metal is most certainly not dead! in fact, it is reguvinated with fresh meat! hello to all.
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
yup thanks to me i have Recruited some good players in me and Yusei's opinion and we are alive again
║ OŁƉɅ ║
I came to tell you to stop, You cant use metal like it's a new clan, it's alredy dead, and i'm so sorry to say that, but if you don't stop, i'll have to do it myself.
Kratos
You should at least let the loyal members try and rebuild it, there are people here that don't want to leave.
Jeez Sucker you join clan and the clan dies the days you join. Also i feel bad for all the people trying keep this clan alive.
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
Jeez Sucker you join clan and the clan dies the days you join. Also i feel bad for all the people trying keep this clan alive.

Sucker joined AFTER it died, you literal fuck. getyofactsstraight before insulting someone.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Sucker joined AFTER it died, you literal fuck. getyofactsstraight before insulting someone.

You cut me deep duck, Please forgive