Toribash
Original Post
Rofl
I really like how every time someone posts a comment about how much they dislike [Inq], the thread gets deleted. I guarantee you that this will be deleted within minutes of posting. Are you afraid for ppl to speak there mind Lordo? If you are, then you should never have become a leader in the first place. To be a strong leader, you need to be able to take the criticism. Don't be a bitch and lock/delete everything that isn't positive. Every clan gets criticized, its just that Inq gets a lot more. If you ppl don't know why they get criticized more, thats because every negative thing gets deleted. It's sad and I hope that at least a few ppl get to read this.
Your shits weak.
FYI: I can take criticism. I have had to deal with it from day one. What I delete is stuff i feel has no place on the forum. The 20 somethingth "y'all are zerg lol you will phail" message from the same person falls into that category. Yeah, i get it: you don't like us. That's just an unfortunate fact of life. Just don't waste my clan board space with hate messages. We're official now. Its too late for good or ill.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
First of all, FYI? Why would you start a post off like that? Do you want to be made fun of? Second, I can see why you would want to delete some threads because they can be considered "spam", but some of those threads weren't. Plz don't ask me for examples, because I can't remember what they were called. Thirdly, it is official yes, but that still doesn't mean it can't die. Without members, a clan is nothing. Without members, a clan is just some stupid story that serves no purposes. (Yes that was a shot at the clan rules) And finally, I don't know. I think my point is clear enough.
Your shits weak.
You have many unskilled members.

That's why you are deemed a zerg clan. Have 10 or so people THAT CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT, and you will have my respect.

EDIT: Well, at least some of it... >.<
Seriously Inq you do delete everything bad said about this clan

Inq (in my opinion) should have not gotten official,you didnt have a poll and most likely you would have failed it.
Why isn't this thread closed yet?? :P
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF