Ranking
Original Post
The thingy Under your username

I have seen people with a writing under thier username when they post. Examples are NON-EXISTING, ub3r, HELLBOY etc etc etc.

Please explain to me what this means or what this are for....THX
Little violence, Shy guy, Happy Tree Friends lover. what can i say anymore? XD... FYI, Kenny sucks!
Well, let's start off with the basics. If you purchase a service called 'Toriprime' for $10 a year you can write whatever you want there.

If you don't , however, then you will have 'Junior member' under your name for 1-49 posts. 50 posts to 499 posts will get you 'member', 500-1499 posts earns you 'senior member'. 1,500 posts and up gets you the 'ub3r' title.

'NON-EXISTING' means the person is currently banned, and the HELLBOY user title you saw is a custom one because that person has purchased Toriprime.

Hope this clears things up a bit.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Its just something that people can add if they pay for Toriprime, which costs $10 a year.

Its lets them add a limited amount of un-coloured letters under their name, it also allows them to add more characters and images to their signatures.

Edit: beat me to it.
Last edited by Fee; Sep 20, 2009 at 05:00 PM.
ok..thx
Little violence, Shy guy, Happy Tree Friends lover. what can i say anymore? XD... FYI, Kenny sucks!