ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Texture at Force and relaxing
How about texture at force and relax color ? is that cool right ?
Please add texture for force and relax ... that would be cool... really cool

i think your tori will look really good... right ?
Last edited by AutoFranklin; Jun 2, 2014 at 04:26 AM.
#Indonesian #Cool #Professional #Famous #NeverGiveUp
#LoveFriendShip #Helpful #Faithful #Active #Powerful.
are you talkink about the whole joint or just a relax or force

we have joint textures the texture the whole joint
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
i mean how about you have texture at your force or relax.
#Indonesian #Cool #Professional #Famous #NeverGiveUp
#LoveFriendShip #Helpful #Faithful #Active #Powerful.
Yep. This has already been implemented. Quite a while ago, actually.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Yeh but i like this idea... a force texture and a lax texture would allow for more detailed toris.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
guys, you are misunderstanding something.

so he wanted textures that only appears on relaxed joints and force joints, so he can texture his relax some rainbow and texture his force like an armani suit.

but you guys interpreted this message as the "already implemented: joint textures", that kind of texture would texture a joint, and that texture appears on that joint whether it's relaxed or forced.

take your time to analyze the post please, you might see "trail texture alongside with normal trail" but you guys think "the trail texture is already in the game, buy one and enjoy your euphoria"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I realized this shortly after I posted my comment.

REVISED STATEMENT: This would be an interesting idea, and would definitely give artists more options for interesting textures. Though it is unclear how this would be approached in terms of creating and selling the items necessary. Would there be two different items for the force and lax respectively? How much would each item cost, respective to the different levels of detail?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.