ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Not only for you jenson, here in zulia state we get only 6 hours with electricity, do you really think that shit in venezuela drives you mad? I dont even complain. Dang, im a warrior.

Do you guys remember our fam allom? That man doesnt even has electricity, be grateful jenson mf

Today i was in the school and i had a discussion with my gf, also i took a picture with a ak47
-----
Not only for you jenson, here in zulia state we get only 6 hours with electricity, do you really think that shit in venezuela drives you mad? I dont even complain. Dang, im a warrior.

Do you guys remember our fam allom? That man doesnt even has electricity, be grateful jenson mf

Today i was in the school and i had a discussion with my gf, also i took a picture with a ak47

I'm grateful for what I have but anyway you know the economy crisis in Venezuela affect all the population in different ways, you don't have electricity for 18 hours, here in Caracas all the things are so fuckin expensive and the cheap stuff is bad or unhealty (depends on what stuff we are talking about) and I wasn't talking only about me, you, allom and me know better than anyone the events in Venezuela since we live in that country, I just hope that this nightmare ends in about 3-8 years, because we cannot be like everything is alright without electricity, water, food + economy fucked + daily tension + personal stuff affected by all the factors mentioned before. Sometimes I feel sad when I see everyone scamming each other with business and trades just for the needs of their families. and to stop talkin' about how bad we live, I'l tell what is my job (I hope to have enough english grammar knowledge) Actually I work on INPSASEL (in spanish: "Instituto Nacional para la Prevencion, Salud y Seguridad Laborales"), (in english:National Institute for Prevention, Health and Safety at work) in the office of planning and gestion control, this office is divided in three units "Planning" "Gestion control" and "budget", my job is consist in ask for data based in activities done weekly/monthly by all the general dependences of INPSASEL around the country from 5 sustantive gerences, when I start receiving data, my goal is to load all the numbers in an excel table and compare the digital rendition with the physical ones and with the programmed goal for that activity (basicly I end up having 8+ excel tables open at the same time with mountains of paper in my desk) and when all the numbers are right with their respective fulfillment and or/ failure reasons, we send that to the Ministry of popular power for the social process of work and when they check that we are doing our work correctly, they aprove the money to keep doing the activities and pay the workers of INPSASEL around the country. That's all.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I get really sad every time I read about Venezuela in general and even more when I read your life situations. Hope you all pass through this tough years as easy as possible.
-----
@Espelho & @ALL HIS ALTS have been banned from the clan's board and discord
Because he is extremely toxic.
Last edited by Martin; May 28, 2019 at 09:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Hoka has become official Member.
@Pendragon & @Soon still trial.

CLAN!!!!
We are able to apply to get official. I thought we weren't because of our 1 week old thread (since it needs to be 1 month old) but I've asked Life if we could apply since we deleted our old forum (with enough oldness) and replaced it for this new one. And He said we could.

So, what I need now is TC.
Applying costs 50k (I know that's not much TC but I like making everything as fair as possible to everyone) (I'm also poor as hell)

We are 10 official members, so it would be 5000 TC per member. Plz send that amount of TC to me as quick as possible.

Our chances to get official are high IMO.
Tbh we are one of the most active and strong current clans, so ye.
Last edited by Martin; May 28, 2019 at 11:19 PM.
Hooray hooray hooray !!! Its Matty in the room call me zoom time to throw down :rainbow_cringey_blowjob:
I think you had the fastest trial period in clan history. Congrats for that
coff coff pay to win coff coff
-----
ohh U bald, I think that increase clan's reputation
Last edited by Martin; May 29, 2019 at 12:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not going to be as busy with stuffs anymore! Yay for me!
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Dont tell them dady let them think im special ;) :rainbow_wink:, Pendo lets just imagine in a remote universe i ask you "let me see your dragon" on a scale of 1 - 10 how not busy would you be to say yes and lemme ride it :orange_blowjob:
Last edited by Zoom; May 29, 2019 at 12:09 AM.
You just reminded me how much I hate roleplay threads.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
:blue_cry: well sorry brother drago i will try harder next time to please you senpai

What how did sir or hampa leak my stash of hentai warmup pack, STAFF COMPLAINTS WE MUST RIOT!! #UNBANMATTY!!!