Ranking
Original Post
Idea for new bots
I think it would be a cool idea to add more bot servers in certain mods like lenshu and sparing.

You could set the bot up to where it’s at a skill level to help us train, with the sparring bot program it to do realistic moves and try to fight with other people if that’s possible.

As for the lenshu you could have the bot record in lenshu servers to see good launching techniques, this will give players a chance to polish up there own fighting style.

You can have preset difficulties assigned to the bots via belt rank, have the belts all play differently depending if they are high to low.
Last edited by Atreus; Feb 15, 2022 at 03:48 AM.
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
i gotta say the sparring one would be near impossible to make but it's still a cool idea

Yea it would be hard asf but it’s possible depending on how they set the bots up, I don’t know how they do it but if it’s going off of move memory they could program it to take what the other person is doing and make them react off of that. It’s confusing and hard but it could be done if they wanted to try hard it
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime
Originally Posted by Atreus View Post
Yea it would be hard asf but it’s possible depending on how they set the bots up, I don’t know how they do it but if it’s going off of move memory they could program it to take what the other person is doing and make them react off of that. It’s confusing and hard but it could be done if they wanted to try hard it

If they do put in the time to code that in, it won't be bad at all. Have the AI learn through multiple trial and errors so that they can correct themselves and again react to the users movements. Thus improving both parties, I think that would be an amazing investment.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Can tell you right now sparring bot is an impossible idea. Such task would require a self-taught AI, but the limitation with those is that you can't teach them realism because it's a subjective concept. They work on point-based systems, which means you have to give it some sort of tangible objective, like collect as many points as possible, don't dq, reach this location as fast as possible, etc. You can't teach an AI sparring because it has no concept of style and elegance of movement.

As for competitive bots, it's possible, but it would take someone experienced in the AI field to develop something advanced enough to be competitive and have different difficulties. Don't think Nabi has resources for such project as it stands.
Last edited by Smaguris; Feb 18, 2022 at 05:38 PM.
I feel like the ai would just find a weird way to take as much damage as possible and goofily stumble about. But if it was possible I think it would be dope asf.
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan