Toribash
Original Post
SDL_Parachute error FIXED!!!!
Yey, After 3 months of waiting I finally got it to work!!! I can play toribash now!!!!!!!.

Simply, if u are using ATI ( I tried running the game on 4 different pc's all with ATI none worked)

If using ATI, Install the latest ATI Catalyst 7.10 , It fixed the problem for me Now i can own u guys in-game ;)
Shaders work for me now mate, I am so happy, heh.
Anyways , Yeah they work, but not very good with Levels like the stair one or allywayfight, its to bright!
I tried installing the newest catalyst a little while back, for RF Online, and it ruined my whole lifestyle. Couldnt start anything up. Tried the other day again maybe thinking it would fix my square blood, same deal, had to go back to 6.10 some garble just to be able to run Direct3D apps.

Pissaunt! (Radeon x850 PE AGP 256mb)
i have the latest driver and it only fixed my speed... not the shaders, do I have to try an earlier driver maybe?

7.8 catalyst that is i have at the moment
Originally Posted by WereWolff View Post
Shaders work for me now mate, I am so happy, heh.
Anyways , Yeah they work, but not very good with Levels like the stair one or allywayfight, its to bright!

Stop mocking us. D=

Will try this later. After searching through problems in downloads, maybe i should move my efforts to program optimizing softwares on internet.
Google, start your engines!
I tried installing the newest catalyst a little while back, for RF Online, and it ruined my whole lifestyle. Couldnt start anything up. Tried the other day again maybe thinking it would fix my square blood, same deal, had to go back to 6.10 some garble just to be able to run Direct3D apps.

Pissaunt! (Radeon x850 PE AGP 256mb)

Yeah ATI has done a crackerjack job making the drivers, especially for vista.

Makes me not want to update my drivers any more .. ever.