Toribash
University starting for me in 1 month, and during this month I am doing a higher maths preparation course. I haven't posted anything the last months - that won't change. But I will also stop lurking here and reading threads. I have also successfully uninstalled tb.

As you might have noticed I've quit the clan.
I will not rejoin, if I get active again in the clan business, I will search for a new place. It may happen after 1 month, or maybe never. After wannin, I am the oldest member here, and I sort of did contribute a bit to the growth of this clan, these times are over and my motivation and my ability to help are gone.

The forums I will stay active in will be t3al and GATA. And I may drop in IRC some time, who knows.

Have nice day.

EDIT: Put that SilentAssassin guy in the rank of elders instead of me, he belongs there.
DeviantArt (╯А□А)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Its all thanks to you that [Hunters] is still alive and going.. We'll miss you way too much But just don't forget that you can ALWAYS come back no matter how long break you'll have
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Sad to see you go after your extended time in the clan. I had the same problem, having no motivation or reason to help anymore. But hey, look at me now, crawling back to the clan I left xD

You did a great thing for the clan when it needed help the most. An invaluable member of the team, you are. You were a pleasure to have around, and you were an example that I personally tried to follow on the forums. Just remember that you'll always remain in our [Hunters] family.
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Sep 15, 2012 at 05:18 PM.
Originally Posted by wiirus View Post
University starting for me in 1 month, and during this month I am doing a higher maths preparation course. I haven't posted anything the last months - that won't change. But I will also stop lurking here and reading threads. I have also successfully uninstalled tb.

As you might have noticed I've quit the clan.
I will not rejoin, if I get active again in the clan business, I will search for a new place. It may happen after 1 month, or maybe never. After wannin, I am the oldest member here, and I sort of did contribute a bit to the growth of this clan, these times are over and my motivation and my ability to help are gone.

The forums I will stay active in will be t3al and GATA. And I may drop in IRC some time, who knows.

Have nice day.

EDIT: Put that SilentAssassin guy in the rank of elders instead of me, he belongs there.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I hoped to never see something like this.

I believe we two were the longest-standing members of [Hunters], period. All of the other ones either left, were kicked for inactivity(or other reasons) or were inactive for years. I'm gonna miss your presence here, man. Pretty sure every member who knows you will too. You did more for the clan than most of us so far, and what you did here was no small achievement. You're an awesome guy. You're a big part of why I continue to be here today. The only thing about you I perceive as a flaw is that you're constantly underestimating yourself - art-wise, intelligence-wise, contribution wise. You're younger than I am, but I think you're also more advanced than me in a lot of aspects. I appreciate modesty, but one must also admit when one has achieved something. While I'm here, I'll do my best to make sure your legacy is not forgotten. When we reconstruct the hall of fame, you'll be in it - whether you like it and/or care about it or not. I'll keep stalking your deviantart(and possibly other places), and when/if you return to Toribash, you will be an honored individual here. I understand and respect your decision, and I wish you luck and success in everything you do next. You absolutely deserve it. In the event that we never communicate again, know that you're one of the people I'm honored to "meet" on the internet, so to speak. Farewell, my friend, it was a pleasure being a part of this with you.

P.S: Still .... Joe Pesci damn it.
Last edited by lordtiger; Sep 15, 2012 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Carlin
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
When we reconstruct the hall of fame, you'll be in it - whether you like it and/or care about it or not.

I smell a group project. I'll get working on it right away.
NOOOOO.....I can't believe you're leaving . I know we never really met, but still, I'm going to miss you ...
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
I'm not a elder member, I went inactive because of internet connection for months (or was it years?) You were a great contribution to this clan, we'll miss you. Hope someone new with some really good skillz in everything (just like you) will join our clan, though that kind of people are near extinction. You'll definitely be in the "[Hunters] Hall of Fame". Stating: "Once the core of clan. The center of ideas, advancements, and the reason we are how we are today. He is the brightness and one of the most influential people in the whole clan history..." Though I hope that someday you come across our forums are see our new progress (if there is, after you leave).

Can you post that head texture you got from wiirus, Lynx? I kind of wanna see that.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Yea, me too. I have your old one when you were PureDevil...xD.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.