Ranking
tell everyone at school about it, put up posters, go yell out in the streets.
piratez
Ads, That say,

"Download Toribash, get a cookie"

It would more popular then minecraft, guaranteed.
Hey meemes, hey, hey meemes hey.

-----
Also I got a great idea, live action bee torifights..... ON THE MOON FOR EVERYONE TOO SEE.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Feb 6, 2013 at 12:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
^ I am pretty sure people already do that, but if no one knows what toribash is, then no one will watch it.

Like many of the others said, tell all your friends about it.

It will create a chain reaction if they like it enough.

Friends will tell their friends, friends will post it on their facebook then sooner or later people will start coming in to try it.

Also the steep learning curve is what drives people away from the game. I would suggest a better tutorial in the start up menu to show how fun and easy the game can be.
Last edited by MrJingles; Feb 8, 2013 at 05:11 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I try my best to get my friends into this game. I also added it to my steam list so my friends see that on my profile. Toribash should maybe stop getting called in "Indie" game and start getting it's name out there as the next big thing in physics games.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
I've tried for years to make my friends play, but it didn't work. Only a few people continue playing after the first matches(the ones you just fall on the ground and dq). A solution would be make it easier, but it would totally lose the fun.
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
I think toribash is the ONLY game in the world together with minecraft to have sooo many videos of it in youtube,good enough
I've tried telling my friends,dint work,probably toribash is the world's hardest game to master
Bye bye toribash
But how do we make our friend to not stop trying to master it?
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Lead them along in parkour and spar,they should easily get the hang of it,parkour and spar. improves your mastering the controls
Only idea i got for now
Bye bye toribash