Ranking
The translations are at least 80% correct.
Also its old, the funniest thing ever the first time, (the remixes)
boring all the rest
the god
plus that is how alot of children behave, (not as bad as him) but alot of people can easily get pissed over a game.
Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
yah obviously those subtitles could be wrong anyways... but yah its kinda retarded and racist

Granted, I didn't watch it all the way through, but how is this racist? Because the kid is speaking German? I don't get it...

Anyways, I am about 3 years behind on the internet memes usually, so I ad never seen it before. (I also just saw the "I like turtles kid a week ago or so). Its not very funny, but I guess I am now a bit more intune with culture??
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Granted, I didn't watch it all the way through, but how is this racist? Because the kid is speaking German? I don't get it...

Anyways, I am about 3 years behind on the internet memes usually, so I ad never seen it before. (I also just saw the "I like turtles kid a week ago or so). Its not very funny, but I guess I am now a bit more intune with culture??

Every 4Chan like internet fad is all about the remixes

Last edited by TheGod; Aug 30, 2008 at 04:31 AM.
the god
That was kinda disturbing... Even if it was just acting. The angry vs douche girl one was hell funny though xD
[A L P H A]
since people seem to have ignored me, look into it. The kid is a talented 15 year old ACTOR, and that was one of his skits.