ES Recruitment Drive
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
yeah it does it just takes a while

EDIT: try this.

http://www.pandemicstudios.com/merce...ull_Length.mp3
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
It looks like something anyone could have done.

2/10, the 2 is for the quality of the game Graphics, not the video generally.

(You asked for mixed responses so don't get all up my ass for this)
Christmas Ghost Humans do not value their existence.
I watched this on youtube earlier and loved it. Saw it again just now
still love it. 10/10 for you.
[spirit]
So, you didnt make the music? aw

Still, 9/10
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Needs more explosions. And walking away from said explosions.

Apart from that, you get all my internets/10.

"Gonna be a ragdoll" Oh the irony.

A little over on the still shots.
Originally Posted by SirusG View Post
It looks like something anyone could have done.

2/10, the 2 is for the quality of the game Graphics, not the video generally.

(You asked for mixed responses so don't get all up my ass for this)

That was highest settings possible for graphics that I had set.

I'm not flaming you, but it seems you're used to Crysis graphics, eh?
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)