Ranking
Clan League Organization
Most of you know this as I have said so in Skype, but I don't have much free time at the moment.
So I have appointed Flamesmash and extremealt as the current leadership for Clan League.
I am confident that they will do a great job scheduling and organizing for this event.

Of course Eltyion and PimpKilla are important members of the WAPOW leadership Council and they are welcome to participate as well.

When I have the time to get involved and/or when I am needed, I will make myself available.
As usual, I am active in Skype for questions and administration. (wapow.clan)

So far, we have made attempts to contact our 1st Round competitors (TB) Toribash by sending PMs, posting on their clan thread, giving them our Skype Usernames, chatting them in-game and waiting in the Clan League IRC, but we have had no response.
We will continue to try to contact the (TB) Toribash leaders and they are welcome to post on this thread in order to schedule to fight for Clan League.

WAPOW!
Last edited by Krulls; Jun 9, 2015 at 02:41 AM.
Lenshu plz .
And greykido if possible
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
One of two things come to mind, first one that comes to mind (Seeing as im paraniod about every player outside our clan >.>) is that they're purposefully dq'ing themselves in hopes of taking us down with them BUT I've had spouts of random awayness as well so i don't really know which instict to trust atm, my brain over my paranioa (I also can't spell worth jack)
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
We've done our best to get the clan Toribash to organize and finish with no results.
They never post or read forums.
They don't respond to PMs.
And getting their leadership on Skype is nearly impossible.

I have spoken to Scorpio, we will see what he decides.

WAPOW!
Sup guys, you're playing against us next round so heres a thread to discuss times and shit

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=516400&page=5

Also we will most likely have to split the round since we have 3 players with very limited playtime this week
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
No problem, Juhizz. We aren't exactly basking in time either(for our main fighters at least). Hope we have a good round with you guys and good luck.

Thanks for the link to the thread. You can discuss clan league things here, too(if that wasn't obvious).
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO FINISH THE WAR
DEADLINE: 22nd JUNE 2015

MODS:
greykido.tbm
lenshu3ng.tbm
erthtkv2.tbm
judofrac.tbm
taido2.tbm

BOTTOM BRACKET IS WAITING ONE WEEK

ok guys its up lets begin
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
lenshu3ng
Flow-hipo
wapow wins
Flow-Juhizz
duck wins
flamesmash-Juhizz
duck wins

2-1 to duck

we will resume the war tomorrow or wednesday

Can you tell us what mods each of you will be playing to make organizing easier?
For us it's
me (2 games left) judo/greykido, maybe taido
jingles greykido
hipo (3 games left) judo
rfifan erthtk, maybe taido
tengo erthtk,
reapz
ocean

Will update after discussing further
Last edited by Juhizz; Jun 15, 2015 at 11:03 PM.
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Heres what our guys are prepared for whenever you're ready.

ExtremeAlt- taido, Erthtk
Fleshmon- JudoFrac
Teknical- JudoFrac
Broskii- Greykido
Swepples- Erthtk
PimpKilla- Greykido,
Flamesmash- Greykido, JudoFrac(maybe)

Wapow is active throughout the week, so contact us when you want to war and what mod and we'll see if were ready.

We prefer to either do JudoFrac or Greykido for our next war. Tell us if you think you can make arrangemants for that.

Also we are still in the process in finding a second taido player.
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF