Ranking
Original Post
Not properly labled.
I have noticed for quite some time (about a year) and have finally remembered to say that the help message for the controls in the bottom left corner, is misleading. It claims that the Z key holds/relaxes the joints, where it is the X key that does. It claims that the X key controls the force of the joints, where it is the Z key that does. It also claims that the scroll wheel on the mouse only controls the force, which it does, but it also controls the hold/relax. Also it says that clicking the mouse only controls the hold/relax, which it does, but it also controls the joint force. Correcting this message may be of some help to some of our newer players. Attached is the image of what the help message is currently displayed as.
R.I.P. Billy Mays
Re: Not properly labled.
Yeah, I noticed this when I first got Toribash, but I didn't register on the forum for about two months, so I forgot to mention it to anyone. Excellent reminder! I'm sure this would be helpful for our newer Toribashians.
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
Part of that depends on your Mouse Button setup thingy, I always use 2 because there's something that 1 keeps messing me up with, I just can't remember it.
Huh. Never even looked at that. Nice save there, mention it to the dev team, I'm sure they'll put it right.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.