Ranking
I found toribash when I was 14 but that was three years and about 4 accounts ago. Tho deak got his point across in...his own way he's still got a good point.
I dont know why anyones bothered or surprised to be honest, if i remember correctly the game is aimed at 13+ (not that that has ever stopped younger players playing, in any game ever) Its always been the case that older players complain about younger players, thats not a problem on the younger players part, the issue is with the older players moaning about kids being kids, when they should know better. (Regardless of age everyone should be called out on their shit and told why its wrong)
FinalWish makes an excellent point. Older players always bitch about how younger players are immature, too sensitive etc and they get harshly criticized by some of the older ones who don't even realize that they're being childish themselves by stooping down to a 12 year old's level. I'm 16 now and I remember when I used to be an annoying little kid ingame. My niceness got me a lot of friends, but with my immaturity, I also made a shit ton of enemies. A lot of stupid arguments took place. So older players have to be more patient with the little ones, and kids, if you can't handle the mean guys, you should just stay off the chat and play the game.
a spoon.
If someone is acting stupid. I will take into account their age before banning or kicking them from a server because they haven't had time for all their stupid to be filtered out. As long as I tend to just try to demonstrate maturity in the face of immaturity and this usually works.

That being said on every other server I will be completely immature if I need to wait a long time to play. I think that as long as you are not wasting people's time or actually saying hurtful, offensive things then people shouldn't complain beyond a friendly reminder that you are just being annoying.
Good morning sweet princess
Well you can't expect everyone to simply give a friendly reminder. Others will jump at the chance to bash someone for being annoying because they like to start arguments they can win.
a spoon.
This thing seems to be going around in circles, everyone is pretty much agreeing with each other. Kids are gonna be kids, there's nothing we can do about it. Sure, we'd like them not to be annoying, but again, not much we can do there.

So yeah, the same point is just being made over and over, can we just let this die?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.