ES Recruitment Drive
When I say guess what? And people say what? And I'm all like "I wanted you to guess (._.)"
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Few i can think of:
One uppers and boasters.
People who chew/drink/swallow loudly and annoyingly.
In movie and game dialogue where one person is supposed to be cut off in what they are saying by another person there's always a small gap/pause like the first speaker expects it rather than the interrupter just jumping in over the top and the first person stopping their talking a word or two after. Almost all movies and games do it wrong.
- When people use words to make themselves look superior even if they don't understand said words
- When people quote history to prove their points (For some reason I have a problem with people quoting actions from the past to justify their current actions)
- When people brag about going to parties
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
-When i know something, i told someone, then that 'someone' tells other person like he/she is the first to know.
Killjoys, make some noise!
When you get in trouble for dumb shit, just because the person in power can do so.
goodbye cruel world
Another one I hate:
Content stealing done in not good faith. Examples: 1) 9gag stealing shit form pretty much everywhere and claiming it as its own. 2) Users on imgur posting the top comments for the same image and reddit.
Thick headed assholes that won't listen to advice , then whine because he failed to do something and blame people for not warn him.
People who chew and drink loudly
Those horror movie when the victim was about to get killed , he/she just stand there in fear , not trying to run away from the killer . Like cmon its like 50m away and there's a big chance of you surviving.
Overdramatic bullshit in reality shows (thats why i dont watch those crap)
People who mistaken pokemon as cartoon, and people that calls anime cartoon (experience, trying to watch anime on youtube , 100+ comment "wow nice cartoon" and 20+ people likes the comment)
Fucking noise that balloon made when fucking little kid squeeze the balloon
Etc.
:D
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
When I say guess what? And people say what? And I'm all like "I wanted you to guess (._.)"

When people say 'guess what?' and actually expect me to guess
when people complain about balance in a game
when people end every sentence with "like" "whatever" "yo"
swears more than nessesary
brags about how much they get laid like its some sort of competition
calling people kids
LoL players
people that likes getting carried