Ranking
I've got just only question: Why does this thread exist? Love is private feeling, why we have to discuss it right here?
A lot of private feelings are discussed here. Anyway I don't think love always needs to be private. Why be secret about something so awesome? People are allowed to talk about there love. As long as they don't bore us and shove their happiness down other people's throats.
Good morning sweet princess
If you or anyone else isn't happy, get someone to close this thread! I don't mind at all, I was being curious.
Originally Posted by Holax View Post
I've got just only question: Why does this thread exist? Love is private feeling, why we have to discuss it right here?

It's only a private feeling if you want it to be private. And those who do not want to fully express themselves will not post their feelings. Thus, this thread is not compromising anyone.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
One could argue that love in general is an illusion so...

I see sometimes only as a dependency.
Originally Posted by Holax View Post

This is not a "discussion", so it is in the off-topic section. We're just stating our opinions/experiences about it. If you consider your point of view about love something private, just watch.
Not everyone has different opinions on love. It probably wouldn't be too hard to find examples of people with the same opinion.
Good morning sweet princess