Ranking
lmao

yeah no idea when that's happening, and no idea if it'll be worth it

we can hope
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
erth You Were My Friend On Steam Once Can I Join Tribe

ask again without capitalising every word in your post

(also come chill on discord cos i don't remember lol but hi)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
erth You Were My Friend On Steam Once Can I Join Tribe

Accepted
#TribeON
gimme updates on your lives, what's up i miss you
She/They

Dynamic programming is not as scary as it used to be.
Banging a psychologist.
My bday is in two weeks. Thinking about getting a tattoo but I am not certain I am mature enough considering I am only 26.
How are you?
Trying to learn German with little to no avail just so I could read some of the technical documents regarding some of the stuff i'm interested in
They are filled to the brim with scary long words that I can't understand at all and I can barely introduce myself in German so there is still a long way to go

send help
#TribeON