ES Recruitment Drive
Time to update this place.
I think recent events are significant enough to be added to the clan's "timeline".
f=m*a syens
One day while tending to some multicolored tulips, Kraetyz sat down to watch the flowers bloom. He stared for a few seconds, then this slipped into hours. At the end of the first day, he started to get lonely. "Where are all those faggots that are supposed to keep me company?" He looked around. Not a faggot to be found, for they were all mining the bitcoin fields on the other side of the territory. Outside the walls, he could see the sea of crazed peasants, looking for a better home. Once in a while, a stray peasant would wander up to the gate, asking for shelter in the tongue of the land. Kraetyz would ask what it was that they needed and why they came to the gate, but they could never understand each other. After a while, he gave up and just ignored them, going back to watching tulips grow. The hours turned into days.
On the 10th day, Kraetyz snapped. He could take no more. In a fit of extreme boredom, he cried: "Let the next fool enter!"
It resounded throughout the territory. In the distance, he could spot some heads turning. Most turned back, they did not understand. But one boy ran to the gate, for he had been learning proper language at the village school.
"Lemme in imma real boy I am want a clan and game all day."
The kid was dumb. Borderline retarded. His genes would most likely lower the average IQ of [o] for generations to come. But the males were getting older and slower. Some moved away. A few had already died. So he got out his steam-powered phone and called the other elders, explaining the situation. "Sure why not."
With that, they opened the gate and the kid walked in.
His name was Pwr. He had little experience in the world but was talkative. It was nice to have company at last, so after a short talk Kraetyz went to sleep.

The next day, the elders had all gathered at the gate to greet the newcomer. He was the youngest person to be let inside the walls in well over 2 years. A few minutes into the meeting, Pwr took out a horn from his bag and blew it with the force of a thousand condom balloons. The sound was ghastly and every person within a mile outside the walls heard it. Dozens came running. The gate was blocked by the swarm, each face pleading to get in. From the mosaic of mugs, several stood out. Pwr went to each one and asked them to enter. Their names were Jesus, ldiot, and Kasiusis.

...TBC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
That... is an absolute beauty. Well, well done. <3
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
That was miraculous, don't mean to be an idiot because I already am one. But can other clan members add installments as well? But yes, that is just, wow, all I have to say.
Where does the Earth truly lead me? I continue to wonder.