ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Guys... 2008
We started this clan in fucking 2008. That's over five years ago (because it was in July or some shit, I know time trust me). That's a long, long fucking time. I turned 15 that year. I was 14 stupid fucking years old when we started Incognito. That's pretty fucking embarrassing. It's sad we've gone so inactive, but it happens on the internet. Well, at least there's some guys still sticking around.

General nostalgia thread. Love you guys. <3
Last edited by Kraetyz; Dec 3, 2013 at 01:48 AM.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Holy shit, that's pretty neat. I've been in Incognito longer than I've not been in Incognito.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
And I mean, you were in FSN and TTF before that too, right? Then again, I think FSN was formed near the end of 2007 anyway, so that was just like half a year. Incognito is forever.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Dang 2008 seems like forever ago. I was also 15 then too I believe. So much has changed since then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Group hug? Group hug. Also maybe we can touch penises.
Its real crazy how time flies on... 5 years ago i was totally different! sheeeiit
Also, Krae... I never thanked you for this
Co-Leader Of [o] M3Hi's Nii Nii
Originally Posted by elfonto View Post
Its real crazy how time flies on... 5 years ago i was totally different! sheeeiit
Also, Krae... I never thanked you for this

Embed doesn't work (you're not supposed to put the whole link, you stupid shit), but you're welcome. I've stopped listening actively to DSO, but I never should have. Such fantastic music, all of it. They've released a third album too, if you missed it!