Ranking
Original Post
What inspired you to join [o]?
Since the recent boost in activity, I'd like to know what inspired you all to join this clan... considering this clan's board has threads from 2011 on the front page etc. + we're not all that known. I think we're one of the oldest clans now, though.
f=m*a syens
I was one of the people who founded it. So, I guess my inspiration was "Man, FSN sucks. Let's make Jim leader." And then [o] was made, to look like an anus. (okay really, the clan we made after FSN was TTF, but TTF kind of WAS Incognito, we just changed the name)
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
My inspiration? Well, friends in the clan, the clan is more humurous than some I have seen, and it has a local Arglax. What more could a religious demigod want?
Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
My inspiration? Well, friends in the clan, the clan is more humurous than some I have seen, and it has a local Arglax. What more could a religious demigod want?

When did this turn into a good thing? I don't understand the world anymore.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Aww Kraetyz XD Ya know I have to care for all of gods creatures right? Well I have to include Argy here in my list of 'Things I Have To Care For', never meant it was a good thing o3o
P.S - Arglax are endangered species. Fragile, keep in warm climate.

I was just looking for another clan to hop into, but you guys are actually cool and have swog. swog = permanent clan
I'm real life friends with DarkRaze, who used to be really active in the clan years ago. He convinced me to join
I jumped ship when FSN was dying
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
I remember getting an invite from elfonto a really long time ago. Back when TTF was still a newer name, soon after FSN died. When MysticMog was still PorcupineJim. There was a lot of recruitment during that time and the board activity was absolutely bonkers. I ended up spamming quite a bit too. All pretty cringeworthy. But things got cleaned up eventually and the clan settled down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
I remember getting an invite from elfonto a really long time ago. Back when TTF was still a newer name, soon after FSN died. When MysticMog was still PorcupineJim. There was a lot of recruitment during that time and the board activity was absolutely bonkers. I ended up spamming quite a bit too. All pretty cringeworthy. But things got cleaned up eventually and the clan settled down.

Remember the Goons breaking Toribash? That shit was fun. Also went back to check out some of the earliest threads on [o]. Dear god, it's embarrassing to read. Then again, most of my forum accounts date back to around 2007-2008 and I really, really wish they didn't.

You don't remember eviljim0? :o That was his original nick. Also I should try and bitch him into coming online here and start posting again. He might be too busy being a furfag, though.