Ranking
Original Post
Interested in joining [o]?
ABOUT US!
We are a fun clan, we joke around a lot. We dislike people without a sense of humor, learn to laugh at your own failure then you will understand.
Were a close group, we prefer personality and awesomeness over ingame skill (though we like some of that also).

We only REALLY want people in the clan who we know, who are liked by all of us. Please get to know us first before considering this application, as you most likely will be ignored, rejected, or laughed at.

If you wish to join Incognito clan, then please fill out the form below to the best of your ability

:APPLICATION FORM:
Bolded=Required
Italicized=Answer to best of your ability as it will probably help your application
Ingame Name-

Belt- 

How long you have been playing- 

Your Age- 

Timezone and country- 

Your Best mode/mod- 

Received any infractions/suspensions on the forum(state why/how long if yes)- 

Previous clans (if any)- 

Personality- 

Do you have a sense of humor?-

Opinion on chelonia?- 

Why you want to join (put some effort into this)-

YOU MUST NOW POST A PHOTO OF YOURSELF DOING A SUGGESTIVE FACIAL EXPRESSION
You may also supply a few singleplayer/multiplayer replays you think would get our attention and/or impress us. Also other things, like examples of textures/toriart you have made, or anything else which you think would be appropriate. [/b]

Note: We are pretty much invite only, but with this you may catch our attention and make some 'exceptions'. Remember, good grammar/punctuation is key.
We also want LOYAL people, this is not a starter clan for you to be in until you join a 'better' clan, remember that.

Policy: If you leave, or were kicked from the clan in the past, you may not rejoin
Shin-Yami

Recruiting

OK people who have the power to recruit are:

DarkJak
Elfonto
Baby Jesus

you guys can private message the name of someone you wish to recommend for one of the leaders to take a look at them.

Because most people seem to be unsure of what to fill out and what to leave blank, here is an example application (note that everything was filled):

Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
:APPLICATION FORM: Ingame Name- Kraetyz Belt- Black 2nd Dan How long you have been playing- More than 5 years now. Your Age- 18 Timezone and country- GMT +1, Sweden Your Best mode/mod- Judo and swingset Received any infractions/suspensions on the forum(state why/how long if yes)- 1 day ban by Chac, posting URL to a forbidden website 5 day ban by SkulFuk, posting Nigger repeatedly 1 day ban by CMon, insulting another forum member 1 day ban by (can't remember), banning him while I was mod Permanent ban by Red, images of the holocaust and anti-semitic propaganda (revoked) 1 month ban by KiTFoX (unlisted in Infractions), naming a game room Niggertits Previous clans (if any)- sG, FSN, TTF Personality- I'm a rather bipolar person, switching from huge ups to almost psychotic depressive fits. Do you have a sense of humor?- I enjoy other people being funny. I'm not that funny a person myself, though, so I'll let others do the jokes for me. Opinion on chelonia?- Fucking. Love. Them. Why you want to join (put some effort into this)- Because I'm already in this clan, and it'd feel stupid to not be in it anymore. You guys have been my abusive and neglecting family for years now, and I've come to love every single alcoholic uncle and violent grandfather in here. YOU MUST NOW POST A PHOTO OF YOURSELF DOING A SUGGESTIVE FACIAL EXPRESSION
Last edited by DarkJak; Feb 3, 2012 at 09:13 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Note: We are pretty much invite only, but with this you may catch our attention and make some 'exceptions'.

^^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Ingame Name- Xego
Belt- Brown
How long you have been playing- Probably about as long as Darkraze, but i've kind of been playing on and off.
Your Age- 13
Timezone and country- United States
Your Best mode- Judo
Received any infractions/suspensions on the forum(state why/how long if yes)- No
Previous clans (if any)- None
Why you want to join(put some effort into this)- Darkraze is a good friend of mine in real life, and he's told me that TTF is a great clan with really nice and cool people.

I'm Forum Active/Friendly, and I have Forum experience. :P
Ingame Name- Xornix
Belt- Blue
How long you have been playing- A week.
Your Age- I'm thirteen years old.
Timezone and country- +1 GMT and Sweden.
Your Best mode- Judo.
Received any infractions/suspensions on the forum- None.
Previous clans- None.
Why you want to join- I would like to be in a clan and you seems very good :-)
As soon as possible. By the way i play about 4 hours each day or more. And im good for being a blue belt.
Originally Posted by Xornix View Post
As soon as possible. By the way i play about 4 hours each day or more. And im good for being a blue belt.

But are you good AT being a blue belt?
Nah, just kiddin'.

H'm, you speak english well for a 13-year old swede (or, any 13-year-old for that matter).
Hope you get in. =)
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Krae giving you a compliment is like winning the lottery, look out for my TB server called PORCS - password will be Porcums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ