Toribash
Originally Posted by Bands View Post
Hey Rawwrh!

its me RickTick

can someone fill me up on the meta, havent seen a patch note since the beginning of summer.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I think meta is...

Oh shit, I have no clue either. I just went in a random game as Lee Sin and did terrible.

I just play champions I think I know what I'm doing with :u

Never really followed any meta.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
I dont get why people buy relic shield for thresh, i'm very used to buying ancient coin and building talisman on him, as it gives cdr and is a great item for escaping\chasing. Sure, the relic shield might give good earlygame sustain for both you and your adc but the 40 sec cd bugs me, and i keep forgetting the face of the mountain shield

What do you guys build on the warden? I go talisman of Ascension, mobility boots, solari, sightstone, either banshee's or randuin's depending on enemy lineup, and a warmog's for lategame sustain.

You pretty much know a thresh is legit if he goes Ancient coin. Its difficult to even get the procs with relic for some reason. I personally dont exactly favor mobi boots honestly though

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Yeah relic isn't that good for heals anymore after the nerf but if you're going into normals and don't know your adc i'd still take shield over coin on him even if the heals are a bit more shitty now it's still the safer pick + you can tank a bit better but what spells do you guys take on him usually take flash and exhaust or ignite.
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by Dejean View Post
Yeah relic isn't that good for heals anymore after the nerf but if you're going into normals and don't know your adc i'd still take shield over coin on him even if the heals are a bit more shitty now it's still the safer pick + you can tank a bit better but what spells do you guys take on him usually take flash and exhaust or ignite.

i usually always take exhaust. Usually only take ignite if they're heal heavy, like soraka or something. But i dont support too often really. I am by no means that guy that knows the ins and outs of supp. Only do support when i dont feel like waiting on long q's

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
BUild phantom dancer, beserkers, rapidfire, infinty edge, duskblade, esscence reaver on thresh

Originally Posted by Kore View Post
BUild phantom dancer, beserkers, rapidfire, infinty edge, duskblade, esscence reaver on thresh

Well you're definitely not wrong.

The Relic Shield line is a better item to facilitate a singular person to carry your team, the Coin line is a better item to facilitate a team comp.

Relic Shield is the better item overall if you can make effective use of it's charges, since the gold income is comparable, and the shield essentially provides a health buffer for your carry. Coin is good when your team is on the same page, which can be tricky with randoms. Popping coin to retreat might be taken as popping coin to initiate, and vice versa.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I remember playing with a very bad thresh player who went ancient coin. He didnt know how to harass, he kept on hiding on a bush, and he started q instead of e.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER

You are not alone [Teaser]

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
I remember playing with a very bad thresh player who went ancient coin. He didnt know how to harass, he kept on hiding on a bush, and he started q instead of e.

There isn't a single instance where Thresh has strong enough of a level 1 for it to matter what ability he takes. That, and taking ancient coin is better when you're not a good enough player to use your relic stacks with a ranged champion like Thresh.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up