Toribash
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
TFW

60 -> 14 LP SILVER 4. I'll stick to support now.

63 cs > 25 min game

129 cs > 30 min game + 0/10 special

Yeah, you better stick to support.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

For a silver ranked pleb im pretty good at cs than the others tbh, that riven game i had the highest cs in my team lmao

But yeah ill stick to supp for greater good and faster queue
-----
And im getting a namechange to Țhresh, my journey to becoming a one trick thresh main begins
Last edited by Lust; Sep 23, 2016 at 10:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
For a silver ranked pleb im pretty good at cs than the others tbh, that riven game i had the highest cs in my team lmao

Even if you had the most cs in your team 129 cs and 0/10 doesnt really cut it. Even silvers should be able to understand the most basic forms of itemization against a lane you are horribly losing.
Or just not playing Riven ever. Terrible champ to try to play if you're only at silver skill level, she's hugely item dependent and has a stupid high level of mechanics. If you can't get a lead with her, and you can't animation cancel, you're pretty much gonna get rekt.

Ryze is freelo doe. Wins lane, doesn't afraid of anything, and takes out half the health of the enemy team when clearing a wave. Level of mechanics is basically how fast you're mashing q while you casually hit the other buttons, and csing is as easy as eeq.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just did my placement games when 3-7 and got placed in silver 5
Idk how.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
Just did my placement games when 3-7 and got placed in silver 5
Idk how.

I think I went 6-4, and got placed in bronze 3 (gold 4 now)

It really depends on the elo you had last season iirc
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I went 4-6 and got put in Bronze 4. Silver 5 now :^)

I don't play enough to rank higher. Too much school work and not playing my PC.

It doesn't entirely depend on last years elo. At the beginning of the season everyone got placed super low because MMR was fucked in general. Challengers in Plat, etc etc. But I've been fresh accounts go outright 0-10 and still land in silver or high bronze.

Anyways, Jhin is fun. He makes me enjoy bot lane, enough to where I would prefer to not jungle (my main role) if I had the opportunity to play him. I want to get him to 100k sometime soon.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands