Toribash
I will be using it once he fixes the typo he made, you can use a similar one if you want..
Nightmare, can you make me a Knight head, i want it to have very detailed armour, and have noxious eyes, quite evil. It needs to be nox and metal, with demon parts. I want it to look like a cool evil Knight. If brilliant i will pay 10k, i will pay at least 5k, unless it's awful. Thanks, i want this done within 3 days. Good to see you back, i will visit regularly.
can you take a pic from a replay, put reflective text in the background, and put a "shining" border, on only one of the players?
DIEEE
YEY!!
Thx guys ^^
Ill do all the request when i got some time^^
Erm, im doing my drivers license the following months, ok thats not consuming much time but it is at least a bit, so im not ready for full-time-jobs, and textures might take a bit, but as long as i don´t say "no i won´t do it" we got a deal ;p

Right now im working at some 100k requests i nthe Request forum ;p
After i did them ill do the requests in here ^^

@ meganerd30:
I don´t exactly get what you want:
- take a SS of a replay
- cut out your Tori
- make him "glowing"
- add a text in the background with reflection on the ground
- add refelction and shadow of your tori aggain (so it looks like ingame)
- then save it as 100x100 avatar?? or tell me size
post a repaly in here or pm me and tel lem the frame where i shall take the SS, or shall i do a pose =?

@ NinjaAiPoM (aipom1994??)
Your last head was quite a work dude ;p
hmm well 10k isn´t much to me... if you realy want it THAT detailed add some tc ;p
Shall the style be a bit softer (liek your old helmet) or be a bit more brutal and full wit sharp edges like mine current helmet?

this

@ Gish
erm it would be pointless if you dont got "Gi" -- "sh" at your hand texture ^^
And i guess pawneds avatar should be uniqe, so do that boxing thing aggain would be boring ;p
(and you current avatar is cool anyway)
Last edited by Nightmare; Jun 18, 2008 at 09:14 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Can you make me a texture on my bicept that has Evil written on it and splotches of blood. I will give 3k for it.
STACKING THAT GWOP
r_biceps l_biceps ?
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Aww I would buy but not enough tcs =(
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
i have no reason for joining them ;p

overpriced