Ranking
lots of school stuff... still =/
ill do my best^^

those who pay most get finished first XD

hehe im so fast XD (Edited version 1)

hope its worth 8k^^

you want toxic falmes IN the mouth too?
Last edited by Nightmare; Apr 25, 2008 at 04:09 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
i dont want toxic flames outside of the mouth, i want them inside. can you make the metal color slightly darker, show me a few different colors with maybe a surprise color as well. Can you get rid of that black stuff surrounding the bottom of the back of the head please, Otherwise it's brilliant
Last edited by NinjaAiPoM; Apr 25, 2008 at 02:31 PM.
previous post check aggain^^
I already wondered abbout flames outsie the mouth XD

The thing wit other colours ... i could do... but thats only a waste of time
if you want colours chnaged its just a klick for me, the upload is the thing that needs time^^

so uplaoding 5 different colours of this helmet, with the helmet looking same all the time ... i dont think thats worth it^^

Ok whos head next....
still waiting for fait... need more information
Last edited by Nightmare; Apr 25, 2008 at 04:16 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
pheww, all for the customers XD

BLACK

Dark Grey

Normal

Silver?

ok according to your PM:
No flames?
the black thing at the neck? its the helmet getting darker by each lower layer^^ so lowest layer lighter?

Choose one of the 4 colours and tell me what to remove XD
Last edited by Nightmare; Apr 25, 2008 at 05:05 PM.

overpriced
i PM'd u and said no flames coz they suck, and i choose the normal helmet without flames inside and no stupid black thing at the bottom of the back of the head,

overpriced
any more wishes? ^^

overpriced
can you make the mouth slightly smaller, and i dont want a dark shadow around the mouth, it would be great if you could make the mouth transparent
Last edited by NinjaAiPoM; Apr 25, 2008 at 08:49 PM.