ES Recruitment Drive
I like the dm series for ala it was a tad slow, but flowed nicely and had a little dynamic element to it.
chest boom coming right up
Attached Files
#YSM_ala.rpl (604.5 KB, 24 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Everything was cool i think, the glutes boom was a bit of a boring decision imo, I think I would have tried to get a different setup or grab to do something cooler. Everything else was really nice though, i liked the knee dms (even though i'm kinda tired of them by now) and the grabs. The dms were pretty much what i expected from the fast movement
oh yeah
I could change it up to meet your standards , but I'm too lazy to do that ,again. New replay ( not really ).
Attached Files
#YSM_LUUUkuu.rpl (277.0 KB, 28 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
bump
bump
....bump ( i give up )
heh
Attached Files
#YSM_Flapjack.rpl (219.7 KB, 18 views)
welp , here I go again should I re-edit this into something else? Or keep it like this? *BUMP*
Attached Files
Blackout.rpl (486.8 KB, 29 views)
I give up...