Ranking
Original Post
Torilegends : NutHug (NutHug is better than you)

Good day, ladies and gentlemen.

Toribash has more then 450000 registered users. You are trying to stand out of them, but you are just one of thousands other players.
You may be 10th dan, you may have several streaks on the pro-servers, but nobody ever recognizes you. There are hundreds of people here, the same as you.

But friend, if you increase your skill every time, if you try to invent new opens, if you never use noob-style, you have a chance to earn the status of 'Tori-Hero'.

Man, you MUST know players who merit to be called Legendary Tori-Heroes. Because they are actually BETTER THEN YOU.

And one of them is [RAWR]NutHug

What? Are you not his fan? O_o

Then read:
Nuthug is ... Nuthug is the biggest idol in the Tori. Everybody wants to play with him, to be his friend, to be his fan.
But Nuthug actually merits it.

He earned his first million tc by duels with the best players. Nuthug boosted sambo-theory, sambo-skill to a new level. He invented many aikido-tricks and tactics. Noone after him has been so original and unbeatable aikido-style.

NutHug brought toricommunity new type of SP: Realistic replays. Noone has more wins in sp-events than NutHug.

He won almost all big sambo/aikido tourneys and got second place in the Toribash World Championship 2007.

Do you think his genius stops on it? No!
Nuthug is mod-creator (remember airhockey-mania!) , Nuthug is artist (find his epic art!), Nuthug was Gamekeeper and now he is PromoTeam member.

So. I hope now you know who is NutHug and why he is great.

You do want to meet him face to face? Right?

Well then.......

For black belts and above
Tourney "NUTHUG IS BETTER THAN YOU"

Date: 27th Septemper
Time: 13:00 GMT
Server: NutHugParty
Mode: Aikido
Tourney-style: knockout
Rules: no caps, no links, no spam

Winner of this ko tournament gets the chanсe to prove himself and duel with NutHug.
Duel format: first to 4 wins

Prizes:

Winner of this duel gets 30k (of course nut must to be winner ;p )
Loser of this duel gets 10k

Good luck to all of you! You really need it!
Australia time should be 23:00 (11:00pm) so I might be able to make it =D
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
And i'll try to be there.

15 or 14 for me.
Last edited by granate08; Sep 26, 2009 at 01:30 PM.