Toribash
running tutorials?
can anyone tell me of any good tutorials involving learning how to run properly? i try so hard at running but keep failing and flopping. ive looked on youtube and for some reason still cant get it down right..... any advice is welcome pm me links if at all possible. thanks folks see yas on the flipside!!!!
i will start now trying to make a replay in it.

First wip:

mat_Pk_Training wip 1.rpl

More to come. (maybe not today)
Last edited by Fire; Jan 25, 2015 at 12:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Bump

Great mod for practicing! I'm still stuck at the vaults (Damn it, I suck at jumping), but I can clearly see you put some love in these obstacles. Well done!

If I get time/motivation, and if you're interested of course, I'll put a WIP up where you can see how a total noob can progress through it!

Peace.

Edit: Jumped first vault!
Attached Files
Last edited by Swepples; Feb 4, 2015 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Added replay
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Something weird is going on... on some maps my run technique works, but on others, it doesnt. Im using the same technique on this map as the one that works on my favorite, but it isnt on this map. Could it have to do with the friction on the ground or what? Advice needed!
Originally Posted by Chikyu View Post
Something weird is going on... on some maps my run technique works, but on others, it doesnt. Im using the same technique on this map as the one that works on my favorite, but it isnt on this map. Could it have to do with the friction on the ground or what? Advice needed!

you're right. the special surfaces that are not part of the default world have more friction.
(Origin)

you're right. the special surfaces that are not part of the default world have more friction.

I actually think its because you start off the ground.