Toribash
make prizes like, the most forum active member of the most gets some TC or something alike
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I thank you, that just increases my post count :^)
I love it

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We had that running before. we only had one winner tho sadly
-----
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
welll, I’ve been working on a few ideas. Started yesterday with recruiting. We only post a few weeks at time. Never going to get anywhere like that.

But here is the thing though, Regardless of the recruitment process. There is no telling if one who is ingame will post online or vice versa. If we really need the posts to go up, we need guys who focus on online just as well or equal to as ingame. If you understand what i'm saying
Last edited by Mist; Feb 27, 2019 at 04:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
it's pretty hard to keep people active nowadays since everyone says "the game is dying", and most people agree with that and start thinking there is no point in playing or insisting in a "dead" game/community. I'm not sure if that's the case for the lack of activity here but I've dealing with this situation quite a lot since I started using forums and making friends, it really upsets me despite of that I know where it comes from and partly agree.
Im just grumbling here, but I really dont know how to bring people's attention back to the game or community.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
We had that running before. we only had one winner tho sadly
-----

But here is the thing though, Regardless of the recruitment process. There is no telling if one who is ingame will post online or vice versa. If we really need the posts to go up, we need guys who focus on online just as well or equal to as ingame. If you understand what i'm saying

yeah, I get what your saying. That's always been one of biggest problems with running a clan. Just have to take a chance just like the good old days.

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
it's pretty hard to keep people active nowadays since everyone says "the game is dying", and most people agree with that and start thinking there is no point in playing or insisting in a "dead" game/community. I'm not sure if that's the case for the lack of activity here but I've dealing with this situation quite a lot since I started using forums and making friends, it really upsets me despite of that I know where it comes from and partly agree.
Im just grumbling here, but I really dont know how to bring people's attention back to the game or community.

yeah, back in day it WAs full of life. I guess now it's important to have a strong loyal group whose with you to the end. This game is about the fight. That's what makes people join the game. Toribash will be okay.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Our biggest bet is TBN actually, if they play it right we'll have many more players and potential clan members. The modern Origin's core is still here.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Our biggest bet is TBN actually, if they play it right we'll have many more players and potential clan members. The modern Origin's core is still here.

yeah that's what I was thanking. It's good to say, the core of origin is still here. Just goes to show that the origin is more then just a clan.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
you can get official, all you need is faith

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]