Ranking
Original Post
[R]A head texture (specific)
This is my first request, and coincidentally my first post. If this is in the wrong section/not using the right tags sorry in advance.

Id like a head texture, specifically id like one to be made. Il pay anywhere from 2000-5000 depending on how good it is. But il say 2000 for the records (im likely to pay more then that).

Again first time doing this, first post so I may need some guidance on how to give you the money and what not

Alright I suppose il get to the details. Main colors should be vampire and that extremely dark red one. You can add other shades of red and some black in too if you want just make sure those are the primary. And no white or anything in it please.

Nothing human. Not looking for anything in particular just no generic emocut heads, no robots. Something with sort of a evil yet happy and refined look to it. Not sure if you can check it but my current head is sort of the gist of what i'm looking for except a lot better.

As for the style looking for sort of a cell shaded cartoony kind of thing. IF any of you have seen the sphax pure BD texture pack for minecraft that kind of style. But honestly if you think you can make something amazing just go ahead and make it any style you want.

Think that covers everything. Have at it. If you think my price is unfair im open to raise it (or lower it) a bit. And like I said il totally pay more if you put out something I REALLY like.
You should repost this in a REQUEST section

Eason Moderated Message:
User was infracted for this post.
Last edited by Eason; Feb 10, 2013 at 02:25 PM.
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Uh doesn't appear to be moved. Do I need to repost the thread in requests or....

Also as for texture size id do 256x256. I dont quite have the money for 512x512 head texture.

EDIT: Just checked the head in your sig and your definitely the right person for this. If you must do 512x512 feel free, but 256x256 is much easier for me. IN fact if you took that head, flipped the eyes upside down so they had a happier look, added a very sort of slim smile on it and changed the eye color to vampire, and the black/grey to black/extremely black red it would be absolutely perfect.
Last edited by Girru; Feb 10, 2013 at 11:21 PM.