Ranking
Original Post
Forums and Mobile browsing.
Hi I'm using an iPhone 6+ on iOS 8.3.

I've tried using Google Chrome and Safari.

Everyone I click on one of the buttons on a text post (spoiler, image, hyperlink etc) the browser crashes.

This is sort of extremely irritating and would like to know if there is a fix or an alternative way to use the forums. Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I've personally used tapatalk, I find it works well. perhaps try it out, you might like it.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe this is out yet.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=444417
It's special made for Iphone, I just didn't take the effort to read the entire thread again so I'm not sure or it's on app store.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
I've personally used tapatalk, I find it works well. perhaps try it out, you might like it.

how do I look at people's beautiful avatars? ;-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
unfortunately, you cannot from what I know. Sorry Neko :<
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I quite like it.

Will keep this open in case there is a fix
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
But, you can actually look at people's avatar's using tapatalk ;-;
Source: I have used it since it 2012 :v
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!