Toribash
Originally Posted by Lust View Post

I don't think they have the right to report me. They did, but they should've reported Ashe instead of me. I asked their permission to go Ap Nasus/Quasus in champion select and nobody responded, not my fault :L

Damn, your nasus build sucks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
m8, this wasn't normal stack until you get to one shot the adc nasus, it was lane pressure nasus, which was basically build Spirit Fire/E first and pressure top lane to attract enemy jungler. Search "Quasus/Lane Pressure Nasus"
i think you're supposed to go redemption or something instead of thornmail. But they were all ad so i understand. What I don't understand is Righteous Glory over a sheen item if you're gonna go splitpush nasus.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Its bronze, junglers do not know how or when to gank. You should have had just stacked and farmed under tower :^) Did you see how I camped the yasuo when you were riven? I know that Yasuo is strong in lane so I camped you :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
just climbed back to gold after being placed in bronze 4 feels good

also either I've gotten better or s6 plat players have gotten worse, they are always feeding in my games
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I've played too much ranked and now I can't win a single game. God damnit I hate Bronze so much.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
just climbed back to gold after being placed in bronze 4 feels good

also either I've gotten better or s6 plat players have gotten worse, they are always feeding in my games

We're worse

- S6 plat 2 player who's gold 4 and feeds every game
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥