Toribash
Originally Posted by Daeyyn View Post
HOLY SHIIIIT

Are any of you watching Inuyashiki

This is the dopest shit I've seen in ages. I just tried an episode and now I'm caught up already its AWESOME!

Please check it out dudes!

it's from the same author as Gantz, so ofcourse it is..
anyway, i've been meaning to read the manga for a while..

anyone know if the anime is a decent adapatation (and i don't care about visuals, i care about content)
Originally Posted by basic View Post
i like evangelion

of course, it's the best
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I've currently been enjoying Kino's Journey, Mahoutsukai no Yome, Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Juuni Taisen, and Children of the whales.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I'm like 6 episodes into samurai champloo. Put it on hold rn and i'm watching cowboy bebop.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I've currently been enjoying Kino's Journey, Mahoutsukai no Yome, Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Juuni Taisen, and Children of the whales.

A lot of news.What the best ?
I need to catch up with a few of them, but the first episodes all held up nicely, I have a preference for Mahoutsukai no Yome, but that's because I waited literally 3 years for each OVA to be released before the TV show, waiting so that I can binge watch it, first 3 episodes where good, not as good as the ova, but good.
Last edited by Tuna; Nov 13, 2017 at 04:18 PM.
read a tiny bit of the manga but it didnt really pull me in so i dropped it
just finished annarasumanaru, pretty cool psychological manga
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Classroom of the Elite was interesting, It's nice to see an MC that isn't boring, I feel as if he could be quite the character, if there's a season 2 then I'll definitely watch it.
I need the season 2 of that anime like seriously.
The story is just interesting on it's own way.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.