Ranking
I had 2 name changes previously, Malfunction was my previous name, and my OG name was xaron88
Parrot
Aight, so I dunno you at all and plenty of other people here don't know you either.

Maybe just give us a basic srs app so we have more info to judge you on other than that joke app.
Originally Posted by Milf View Post
If you would like a 100% serious app, Ill post it now! 1 sec

I would like to point out that it has been longer than 1 second.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
What's up Parrot, my names AJ aka Milf, here is my application for you clan, please sit back and relax as I introduce you on who I am and why I would like to be apart of Parrot! Feel free to give me any CnC, no matter how cruel, because it'll help me improve myself in future applications(if denied). So here we go!

I am 24 years old, I've been happily married for 6 years, and have 2 beautiful children. I'm moving up fast in my job, soon getting a huge raise and promotion within the next month. I was born in Jacksonville, North Carolina, but adopted and moved to Texas only 3 weeks later.

I'm probably one of the most laid back, honest guys you can meet. I respect everyone, no matter what back ground they come from or who they are as a person. I treat everyone equally. If you haven't gotten a chance to meet me, please take the time to, you wont regret it. I'm known for being extremely friendly and wont be shy to joke around. over the years of playing toribash i have met people all over the world and would love to continue meeting more! I know many of you in Parrot, maybe not all, but the ones who have met me can vouch for me, that I am a person you need to chill with. I'm not shy at all, Ill be quick to hop into the crowd and have a good time!

My history in Toribash was an incredible ride, throughout the years playing this game i always looked to the stars and always held my head high. Many goal that I've set for myself, i have completed. When I first started toribash, my first goal was to get into eVo, but at the time( in 2008 ) eVo was mainly players with major skill and talents, so i knew i wouldn't have a chance unless i work on myself to becoming a better and more dedicated member. Sadly last year, I was involved in a head on collision, causing me to be inactive for almost 8 months, but i cam back and moved up in the community, been apart of some amazing clans, and now apart of the incredible staff members we have here in the forums.

I have only joined 5 clans total in 9 years, those being Lucky, Nitro, Thief, Crooks, and lastly eVo. Its been atleast 2 years since i applied to another clan, because I want to work towards a clan and be welcomed before applying. IK some of you may seem to disagree, but from the members i have met, their personalities pulled me towards Parrot. I have naturally connected with them and I hope to connect with the clan as a whole now. I am complete devoted and able to do anything i can to be apart of this wonderful clan. I would name names, but I feel I want to apply to the entire clan instead of focusing on the members I know.

My future in toribash is still bright, I'm hoping to move up in staff and find my permanent clan, and eventually make a name for myself one day. I'm still finding my path one day at a time, but I know, with the support of my friends and other members in the community I can continue to grow.

I am very serious about becoming a member of Parrot, or i wouldn't be applying. My last app may have came across a joke, but I felt like it was the best way to show my personality, hoping to get some of the members that don't know me, to see some of my characteristics. I hope this second application can show that even though i can joke around and laugh, I can still be serious when need be.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my application, I appreciate the opportunity! Again, please give me any questions or concerns that you feel to bring up. Feel free to add me on Discord(in my sig) if you would like to get a chance to speak to me one on one.

-Milf
-----
Drugged, Its been years since I've spoken to you, good to see that you're still hanging around, same sig and all! You probably don't remember me, I completely understand, but a couple years ago we were once acquaintances.
Last edited by Milf; Oct 24, 2017 at 06:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot
Good app man.

Since you asked for CnC, one thing I'd recommend is proofreading before you hit post. I don't do it as much as I should either when I'm posting srs things (that's why half the time you'll see a 'last edited by Ele' thing under my posts).

But yeah, good app man, we'll be in touch
Thank you! typos are the bane of my existence lmao You will probably always catch me messing up words in game all the time lol

Anyways, I hope we do! Look forward to seeing the final decision.
Parrot
Drugged, Its been years since I've spoken to you, good to see that you're still hanging around, same sig and all! You probably don't remember me, I completely understand, but a couple years ago we were once acquaintances.

Fairly possible \o/
Don't recall Malfuntion but it does sound somewhat familiar idk...

I'm not really around much. I'm the dead guy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Lol, i hope theres a heart beat somewhere in there! Itll be nice to see some old familiar faces again!
Parrot