ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post

SAO Tiny spoiler i guess

-----
Ok Mahouka koukou no rettousei is now my favourite anime! It's way too epic! xD

I couldn't agree any more with you, dayum it's so badass
cage the gargoyle
I know there's a lot of hype for Tokyo Ghoul, specifically the manga,
but I've been reading it and it's well deserved hype.
It's really good!
The only problem, if any, with the manga would be that the art is
sometimes inconsistent, but it does get better later on.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
ConCon , you are so right . Hunter x Hunter is so awesome ;o , i watched the 10th episode and i saw alot of fights in those 10 episodes
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
ConCon , you are so right . Hunter x Hunter is so awesome ;o , i watched the 10th episode and i saw alot of fights in those 10 episodes

pls, you're not even close to where the best fights are. ;P

Though there are many awesome fights still to come.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Yeah personally I loved the Arena arc, that was sick cool! But damn they are strong now compared to back then xD
nice , i did't know that kurapika is a boy . i though that he was a girl since begin but since i saw the episodes from the exam in the tower i noticed that they where saying 'he' . I was so mind fucked xd
-----
Btw , somebody wanna be in my awesome sign ?
Last edited by kakajade_old; Sep 22, 2014 at 09:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I still think Pitou is female in the anime, but male in manga. :r

But yeah, Heavens Arena had some awesome fights!
It's still a while aways from where you are though, kakajade,
but there's still many things you'll enjoy 'till then.

And if you think I'm awesome, put me in your sig if you want.. ;P