Ranking
mmh here are some that i think going to fit your taste (if you haven't watch em yet):
the original berserk. highly recommended
nanatsu no taizai
blood-c
owari no seraph. maybe?
rakudai kishi no cavalry
quanzhi gaoushou. highly recommended
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I recommend kings avatar(quanzhi gaoushou) like Alpha said
Gakushen toshi Asterisk (similar to rakudai kishi no cavalry)
Hitori no shita the outcast (season 2 had a cool fights)
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
Just watched the last episode of Overlord, that ending tho. I was expecting something better but eh it's fine for season 2, they were probably setting things up for one of the best arcs of Overlord.

I am so happy that a 3rd season is already confirmed for July. It's going to be effin' awesome!

Whenever a dragon quest game is confirmed.

Wait there's already another season coming?
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
@Hikou: yes overlord s3 is confirmed this summer i believe.

@Alpha: Will try either berzerk or kings avatar thanks
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I believe you liked Isekai themed anime, trice.

You're not really into gundam shit? There are new type of gundam animes these past years, you might be interested if you check it imo.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
I usually steer away from mecha genre.

Now i'll have to ask you to watch Code Geass, if you haven't watched it yet. The mecha part is well presented and is not shoved in your face unlike in other mecha animes, give it a chance dude, it's really good. It gives that nostalgic feeling like if it was one of those animes you loved when you were a kid.

Mob Psycho 100, one psychic man.

Mahouka Koukou cuz opness, but i have to admit that it has good and well animated fights. Pretend the MC doesn't have a sister and the plot gets 100% better.

Darker than Black with a chinese batman with an electric wired knife. This is one of those animes that gives intense emotions and will make a dude cry.

JoJo part 1 to 3 because like in every 2 episodes there are fights lol, it's great. I'm surprised that nobody suggested it. Do not ask about Part 4

I forgot boku no hero academy, 3rd season starts tomorrow.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Fate series also got some good fight scenes imo.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Ah yeah i forgot about boku no hero academia, i should have watch that next week. or now i will chosse between berserk / Kings Avatar

@Raiken: Yes i am a sucker to isekai themed fantas, or just fantasy genre. The only mecha anime i ever watched is Knights&Magic
Last edited by Trice; Apr 7, 2018 at 04:32 AM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
@Hikou: yes overlord s3 is confirmed this summer i believe.

@Alpha: Will try either berzerk or kings avatar thanks

Berserk is very good, but not everyones cup of tea. I put it off for like 2 years cos the first few eps were boring af. The later seasons are much better and actionpacked
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿