Ranking
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
i liked the setting of golden time enough to not care too much about the actual quality of the plot or characters

I enjoyed it fully, up till that bridge scene in the last episode.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Natsu is the shit behind all of that shit.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Did you watch the movie without watching the series. Wtf

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Natsu is a one-off character, you never see him again in the series
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Watched Kuzu no Honkai a bit ago. It's actually pretty damn good but the episodes leading up the ending were a bit weird I would say. Stressed me the hell out but I enjoyed it.

I thought Ousama game was alright for a little bit. I mean the first few episodes kinda had some red flags, but I just ignored it because it's a mysterious anime. I thought the story could make up for it. But nope. This shit's awful. Dropped at episode 7. How did I even last that long.

I haven't watched Black Clover, but I thought I would get bored of it really fast just by reading the synopsis. It was really hyped up at the beginning of the season. After watching Kuzu no Honkai, I really looked for a change of scenery with some good old shounen. Looked around for this anime. Apparently people are starting to really hate it. Is Black Clover worth watching?

Only anime I've enjoyed week after week is Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara. Oh boy. This series is so gud.
Well if I were to nitpick, I'd say the animation quality has been going down with every season.
Last edited by SparChar; Dec 3, 2017 at 08:01 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Ah now I remember which anime that I watched for this season. It's Black Clover and Ousama Game, alr going to continue watching and end the hiatus of my anime watching activity.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
And now I'm continuing Black clover and Ousama game.
Well, well.
- made in Indonesia