ES Recruitment Drive
Because you're more of a -9.82 person, you seem to be struggling on keeping yourself off of the ground and stay smooth. Honestly, all I see is a lot of twitching which looks really weird. -9.82 fits you better.
Yooo \o/

really sorry it took so long for me to make a new replay, but eh. I wanted to make something special for you guys, so enjoy this wip.

Funny seeing as this replay was originally meant for rubash.

I am planning on using this replay for the slam dunk event, I'm also probably gonna have to pull an all nighter to grab that torso bit and slam it.
Attached Files
My Life Be Like Ooh Aah 1 .rpl (338.8 KB, 36 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 21, 2013 at 04:39 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Opener was nice until 360, then you seemed to get to uke in anyway possible and it just looked overall awkward.
First kick nice and fancy, continuation from there is really nice. 2nd kick just as great.

Now do something coolio to wrap this replay up.

hi
'u'
Opener was cool. Liked everything.
First kick was glorious.
Second kick was also pretty cool.
Pls finish this and don't throw ukes torso into the air. That was terrible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
lol just as I finished I read your comment Dscigs

Well anyways I kept the torso throw because it would be boring if there weren't high jumps and whatnot, I tried to make it a bit more original.

I kept it btw ;D
Attached Files
My Life Be Like Ooh Aah 1.rpl (448.5 KB, 36 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Trying to eat atm so im just going to give you what was awesome and overall opinion.

The replay overall is great the opener was really sexy and that last part was so awesome.
The only fault I see is the relaxed neck really looks floppy in the beginning because of the opener.
Bumperdumpers

Also do you guys think that I should change the ending bit? I had mixed feelings towards it but I am pretty sure I can do something better.
Super mlg good replay overall. Opener and boomhit were awesome as shit, you used your grabs really well. But I was expecting you to kick that lumbar in mid air, not grab it. That's the only problem I have with it though, everything else was spectacular.
oh yeah
Its for the slam dunk event so I can't haha, but I am currently working on a kick version wish I hope you guys will enjoy.

Btw Pusga, thanks for commenting man, you've always been there, and are always one of the first ones to comment, and it may not seem like much but it means a lot.