Toribash
The boomhead was great, nice hit. Good use of ghosting too.
The crotch kick was very flashy, it looked awesome, and it was powerful as fuck.
Simple in terms of dismemberments, but great replay overall.
Opener was a bit twitchy and throughout the replay, you were a bit stiff but absolutely loved the DMs.
I made a new replay for the tear off event.

how do you guys like it?

I could do so much more, but the rules say 400-500 frames T,T
Attached Files
Wake Me.rpl (207.1 KB, 39 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
There isn't much to look at and the first kick was kinda disappointing when it missed, the boom was great and the pose could have been a little more stable. Again it was 4-500 so I can't really yell at you for not doing more. The flow was nice as well. Good job man.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Hey thanks for the feedback, but the kick that "missed" was intentional.

It was a feint kick, something that it used to be unexpected from the viewer, it gives them a sense of "oh no he didn't" and it was also used to gain speed for the rest of the manipulations.

Also I fixed the pose for you to make it more stable
Attached Files
Wake Me.rpl (209.9 KB, 25 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Well, that was cool.
elf decap was cool and I like your movement that you did after it, boom was really clean and aim nicely.
Your movemnt was abit stiff in the end.
Final pose was good.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
The last one didn't feel good enough, so I decided to cram a oodles of crap into it.

It took a lot of effort to make this work in 500 frames, so enjoy.
Attached Files
Cytoplasm.rpl (359.7 KB, 39 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Feb 28, 2013 at 04:40 AM.
shit, That was amazing.

The second kick was clean and super destruvtive.
The last one was grea too, it was really strong kick.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
The ass kick was very nice. The grab was well placed.
I loved the last kick, it looks so powerful.
oh yeah
bump

:c