Toribash
Originally Posted by UndeadBatsmen View Post
get object dock by stardock, u can get the standard version for free 4 ever
a really nice 3d shortcut app that works on ur desktop
heaps of themes and u can get heaps of nice logos of wincustomize.com

Yeah, but it takes up too much ram and tends to mess up games.
i liek turtelz xd
get Xfire... it is the ultimate gaming tool. completely free and can do stuff that it would take 5 programs to do otherwise.

click here and download/install it.
there are no viruses... I can vouch for that since i use it everyday.
when u get it add darkdoom100 as a friend.
Last edited by darkdoom1; Mar 18, 2010 at 04:23 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
I've used XFire before, and its not that great. All it does is give you another chat program(Out of the 9001 available) and update your games. Pretty much a waste of space.
i liek turtelz xd
i use Xfire too and its awesome \:3/
you can also record and upload videos and screenshots, broadcast your gaming sessions, listen to music with it
it can really do all kinds of stuff and it also tracks your gaming hours and uploads them onto your online profile
TUneup utilties didn't find half the entries that Windows XP Manager found in my registry, XP Manager will allow you to Defrag it, clean up junk like ccleaner. Tweak your network, security, fix ie security vulnerabilities, find invalid drivers and services, also virus drivers, multimedia tweaks, speed tweaks, OS fixes, your licenses and more.
Use Firefox with adblock plus, for obvious reasons.
For AIM, use Digsby or Pidgin. Both open source and non bloatware. Allow other protocols too.
Uninstall Adobe Reader if you have it and replace with Foxit Reader.
PitchPerfect Guitar Tuner if you have one.
thats not all but all i can share.
*puff-puff*
everyone who said CCleaner i agree its amazing i love it, also if you hate cookies it deletes them even from firefox if you still use it, i see some sudjested google chrome i tried it and didnt like it i stick with my trusty firefox xD also steam is great theres alot of discounts and you actualy get the original game plus steam gives bonuses like its own master server where you play with other people who have the game with steam also it gives achievements for some games, i love achievements, you get updates for the games you buy its just amazing i love it
*Insert Signature Here*
Ive found that Xfire takes off a good portion of your frame rate. Thats why I dont use it anymore.
hahahahaha
not really
you might need to get a better PC then
i have absolutely no problems with it
Yeah I kinda do. I've got a Alienware m17x, I've got a real great graphics card but my processor isn't up to date.
teamviewer 5, its pretty cool, lets other people control your computer. it is a trial version so i think it lasts a week but its fun to mess around with. dont worry because it does have security things like a password etc. its mainly to allow people to show you how to do stuff instead of them having to type click start then click run etc. just btw both parties must have it to use it.
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.