Ranking
Pretty sick until around frame 300
After that your lumbar flies too far in the sky and I cant see the replay because of the camera
-----
to be honest the replay was kind of terrible because of that
Last edited by pusga; Jun 25, 2019 at 03:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Pretty sick until around frame 300
After that your lumbar flies too far in the sky and I cant see the replay because of the camera
-----
to be honest the replay was kind of terrible because of that

reported, enjoy your ban kid
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Luminusian View Post
fuck the haters

Amen fellow kababayan
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Here's a quick one I made today for the oc challenge

nothing special, but I liked the first couple hits

Might get around to editing it later to make a proper replay with it. Kinda crunched for time so I'll just use this
Attached Files
Passenger Seat.rpl (245.5 KB, 24 views)
i like your style, great booms, but for real man, the abs, the fuckin abs, they kill me. also your hips and everything in general at 888 makes me ache. at around 810 your right leg contracted and extended which is jerky and theres a stall in your movement around there. idk if the abs are a part of your style, personally i hate it but to each his own right, good replay overall though. canada 4 life.
Ecgh, Pusga movements. I will never understand how or why they work, but they do. Good ass booms, movements unique(?). Good shit
Also known as CombatBot
Originally Posted by epoch View Post
i like your style, great booms, but for real man, the abs, the fuckin abs, they kill me. also your hips and everything in general at 888 makes me ache. at around 810 your right leg contracted and extended which is jerky and theres a stall in your movement around there. idk if the abs are a part of your style, personally i hate it but to each his own right, good replay overall though. canada 4 life.

haha I agree with you. Only had a couple hours that day to fool around with it so I kinda just did whatever until it sorta looked like a replay. Probably should have looked at the overall picture yeah but its cause I'm lazy and just wanted to see what I could do (think I had it on extend by accident and just forgot about it for 300 frames lol). Also I'm pretty shit movement wise in anything other than -9.82, and even then its still bad

I might get around to making it when I get a bit of time to myself but we'll seee

Originally Posted by Spirals View Post
Ecgh, Pusga movements. I will never understand how or why they work, but they do. Good ass booms, movements unique(?). Good shit

Yeah more of a for fun replay this time around lol, managed to get the booms tho! Thanks

Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
holy shit the booms are epic nice shit

tyty!
-----
jk this is my entry now, yes I know the kickoff looks like dogsht
Attached Files
Passenger Seat.rpl (340.1 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 30, 2019 at 05:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bump, there's a new replay I swear